Lucid ganoderma contains protein, various amino acids, polyose, fats, terpines, ergosterol, organic acids, aldaloid, adenine, uracil, various enzymes and various trace elements as Ge, etc.
Main Pharmacological Actions:
3. Strengthen the heart
4. Improve immune function
5. Improve adrenocortical function
7. Reduce the excitability of parasympathetic nerves
Tumor Restriction Mechanism
By stimulating the body-intrinsic effector cell* with cytotoxicity, ganoderma lucidum spore promotes the biological activity of retothelium and kills the tumor cells, restricting the growth of tumor or eliminating tumor.
1. Activates effector cells of body, enhances the ability of body to kill tumor and of oncolysis, raises the activity of damaging the tumor for over 80%.
2. Induce the secretion and synthesis of cells factor, enhances the ability of body to kill tumor, activates effector cells, and protects normal cells.
3. Restrains immune suppressor factor produced by tumor cells, exposes tumor cells to killer cells.
4. Restrains tumor cells from growing.
5. Repairs and enhances the sensibility of body to cancer effector, enhances adaptability of body.
6. Eliminates radicals so as to show strong activity of superoxide dismutase in body.
7. Improves the synthesis of marrow cells DNA, RNA and protein, accelerates splitting and propagation of marrow cells, and enhances blood producing function of marrow.
8. Reduces surface potential of cancer cells, inducts cancer cells gene to mutate again and initiate its fading program.
9. Kills tumor cells, but its mechanism remains unknown so far.
Ganoderma Lucidum is a rare germ in the traditional Chinese medicinal treasure house and it has been worshipped and deified for 3000 years by the oriental world. Zhongke Ganoderma Lucidum Spore is the best of the modern ganoderma lucidum products and has been widely used as BRM (biological regulating media), to help resist tumors and excellent effect has been achieved, which has brought the hope of life and recovery to those who suffer from cancer or other diseases.